Regional Director of Home Health - ReqCode 1064448
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Multi-Site Operations and Sales Management Position with a Leader in Home Health... Grow Your Career While Helping Others! Mederi Caretenders is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Position Summary:The Regional Director directs all activities of multiple offices (Naples, Ft. Myers, Port Charlotte, and Sarasota) in accordance with identified organizational goals to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations, and to increase market share to obtain competitive position. The Regional Director will directly manage Home Health Directors and have oversight of a team of sales and marketing professionals. Compensation includes a competitive base salary and high bonus potential. Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in a related field; Masters degree preferred.
* Must be a licensed R.N. or therapist in state of agency OR must have extensive home care management experience. Clinician strongly preferred.
* Sales and Business development or management of sales professionals required.
* Must be self-directed, motivated and serve as a role model for management and staff throughout the organization.
* Must be capable of managing multiple operational and developmental projects, functions, and activities simultaneously. Ability to define and solve practical problems; interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; conflict resolution and mediation skills. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
* Ability to effectively write reports and business correspondence. Presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, patients, customers, and the general public.
* Knowledge of home care regulations, accreditation and regulatory requirements is required.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50597012.jpg /