Regional Director of Revenue Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLead the development, implementation and measurement of all Revenue Management personnel and activities ensuring execution of the reservations sales process, adherence to company and brand policies, and development of strategies that optimize revenue capture from all revenue channels. Optimize room revenue through the monitoring of transient and group pricing and providing recommendations to Regional Revenue teams. Analyze reports to identify trends and future demand to periods and guide hotels in establishing their strategies. The position requires substantial and regular travel.
* Monitor a hotels Retail pricing, Minimal Acceptable Rates (MAR) and F&B minimums in Delphi to ensure pricing is within an acceptable range based on available inventory and market demand
* Develop and maintain optimal revenue models based on aggressive market growth forecasts.
* Track compliance to pricing strategies through audits and pace.
* Determine pricing by volume account and yield effectively.
* Persuade property teams to implement consistent systems and drive ADR and occupancy goals.Facilitate Weekly Sales and Revenue communication that provides recommendation on weekly changes
* Coordinate with NSAs to ensure MAR and F&B minimums have been changed in Delphi based on new recommendations
* Conduct ongoing competitor price and product analyses to ensure proper rate positioning and product offering relative to competition
* Work with the other Regional Directors of Revenue Management in recommending and implementing Revenue Management programs and new initiatives at the hotels
* Work with the hotel DOSM and DOC and hotel team to increase revenue of both rooms and catering
* Maintain historical statistical data from all distribution channels, in all market segments
* Continually monitor all pertinent travel related websites to ensure competitiveness in both availability and price
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned Experience
* At least two years Revenue Manager/Director of Revenue Management experience, preferably at a Starwood, Marriott or Hilton brand hotel
* Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Administration, Business, Statistics, Marketing, Finance or relevant field of work preferred Skills and Knowledge
* Strong analytical skills, ability to identify relevant data and use it to draw inferences with reference to impact on hotels revenues
* Ability to use PMS, reservation and revenue management systems and Delphi systems to develop pricing recommendations strategies
* Extensive knowledge of hotel positioning and competing hotels (upper, mid and lower tiers)
* Understanding of all existing and new distribution channels including e-commerce
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, strength in Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, command of the written language both written and verbal Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled