Regional Distribution Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMolex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Regional Distribution Sales Manager to support and grow the Molex distribution sales channel (POS) within the region. This would include pricing and systems support, product training, promotions, distribution demand creation, coordination of monthly/quarterly business reviews and support of measurement metrics such as Gold Standard and Market Share Analysis.
This role has the responsibility to:
1. Drive and coordinate quotation related activity including interfacing with the Molex pricing team.
2. Monthly/quarterly business reviews with focus distributors.
3. Plan and conduct regular distribution product trainings.
4. Coordinate and implement sales incentives and promotions for regional distribution business.
5. Ensure alignment with DCAM s and key product managers to drive US/Global strategies and initiatives to the local market.
6. Create, track, and follow up with Molex and Distributor personnel on demand creation activity.
7. Maintain Molex Distributor Registration program.
8. Maintain a regular call frequency and consistent branch visibility at all core distributors in all locations and markets.
9. Make joint sales calls with Molex Sales Engineers and/or Distributor sales people as needed to support key focus and emerging accounts that will grow the channel revenue and pipeline.
10. Assist and mentor Sales Engineers on engaging with distribution to drive overall channel growth.
11. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) management systems by following stated policies and procedures.Required Qualifications:
* Bachelor s Degree
* 5+ years distribution sales experience
* Bachelor s Degree in technical field (BSME, BSEE, BSIE, etc)
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to self-motivate to successfully prioritize own workload with minimal direct supervision
* Ability to understand customer needs and effectively sell solutions to both the customer and supporting Molex Business Units
* Ability to effectively build strategic customer and distributor relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize Molex s ability to win business
* A sound understanding of the electronics