Regional E-tail Expert 9/7/2016
W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Best known as the manufacturer of GORE-TEX fabrics for garments and footwear, Gore manufactures a wide range of high-performance fabrics engineered to protect wearers in the most demanding environments--from explorers on the North Pole to firefighters, soldiers, and emergency workers. We are looking for a passionate Regional E-tail Expert to join our team in Elkton, MD.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, were looking for you! In this role, you adapt and implement global e-tail strategy in regional market for e-tail accounts (retailers and customers). You will manage accounts pure e-tail players to maximize sell-in and sell-through of GORE Fabrics products. You will support the regional retail account team with best practices and market knowledge to help them in their relationship with omni or multichannel partners.
* Developing account relationships with pure e-tail players and closely working with sales and retail team members on right sell-in and sell-out strategies
* Implementing global e-tail strategy and globally developing content with e-tail players
* Observing regional e-tail and eCommerce market data and trends and eCommerce strategy, and sharing knowledge within regional retail team and other e-tail experts globally
* Auditing e-tail websites and constantly improving and maintaining integrated communication about GORE Fabrics brands
* Maximizing sell-in and sell-through of GORE Fabrics products with pure e-tail players in close cooperation with regional retail account team and sales associates
* Helping retail account teams and sales associates in the same region have more meaningful marketing / business discussions with regard to e-tail topics
* Implementing compelling online elements on partner websites in accordance to globally aligned content strategy for e-tail accounts
* Organizing regular meetings with the regional retail account team to facilitate knowledge and best practice
* Developing sell-through campaigns focused on consumers for pure e-tail partners and providing guidance where needed for other campaigns in the regional retail team
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree
* Minimum of 5 years experience in B2C partner marketing which includes account management with a focus on online marketing and e-Commerce
* Minimum of 3 years experience in e-tail business
* Demonstrated success in developing and driving online partner marketing strategies and concepts
* Team-Player with extensive social and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated experience partnering with external retail accounts
Desired Job Qualifications:
Degree in business / marketing studies
Proficient knowledge of various e-marketing tactics (email, social media, SEO, mobile)
Ability to reside in the Seattle, WA or Philadelphia/Delaware/Maryland area
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Keywords: Gore, job, Elkton, Baltimore, MD, Maryland, Newark, Wilmington, DE, Delaware, Avondale, Landenberg, PA, Pennsylvania, GORE-TEX, sales, marketing, market, key account, account, retail, manager, management, consumer, fabric, outerwear, apparel, garment, clothing, sporting goods, shoes, footwear