Regional General Adjuster (Complex Property Claims)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
Resolves complex commercial property losses with heavy losses. The Regional General Adjuster s role varies including direct loss assignment handling, assisting Global Technical Services on loss handling and catastrophe claims assistance.
* Examines claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage.
* Ability to mentor adjusters on complex losses.
* Investigates claims by interviewing claimants, witnesses, by inspecting physical damage, by comparing claim information with evidence and/or by consulting with experts.
* Sets estimated loss values for clients.
* Prepares reports required by client, local, state and federal government and by Crawford.
* Communicates adjustment recommendations to appropriate parties after determining liability.
* Makes sales calls to solicit new business.
* Requires two years college or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* General experience level in excess of 10 years handling personal and commercial claims.
* Previous experience adjusting complex property claims or claims with heavy losses.
* Must be licensed as required by state and local jurisdictions.
* Must have a valid driver s license with a clean driving record.
* Excellent knowledge of interpretation of insurance coverages, customs and practices.
* Bachelor's degree
* Advanced industry certifications AIC or CPCU.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.