Regional Human Resources Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
El Paso, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Execute company Vision, Mission and Values throughout the region.
* Develop local human resources teams to ensure high caliber of talent and strong client relationships - both within the region and with corporate human resources.
* Own the performance review process for assigned region and ensure ratings are calibrated to actual performance, and that compensation recommendations support pay for performance. Work collaboratively with total rewards team at corporate.
* Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
* Offers a broad range of expertise within HR spanning labor relations, staffing, compensation & benefits, coaching employees, etc.
* Serve as the human resources lead in all contract negotiations, grievances, arbitrations, etc. for assigned region.
* Organization effectiveness and change management initiatives. Build employee engagement and performance
KNOWLEDGE comfortable navigating through ambiguity.