Regional Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Senior Care Centers
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES: Act as consultant to local facility People Strategy Representatives (PSRs) and supervise Corporate Field Generalist for region. Ensure local representative is following all policies, procedures and meeting all state regulations. Train and develope leadership at the local level.
* College degree in human resources or related field
* Minimum five (5) years of prior experience in human resources or related field
* Organized and professional demeanor
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Responsible for conducting all employee relations investigations for region and make recommendations for resolution
* Prepare all unemployment responses for TWC and ensure responses are timely; participate in all unemployment hearings
* Conduct compliance audits to ensure we are meeting Texas Department of Aging and Disability regulations
* Report education compliance on a weekly basis to Regional Vice President
* Responsible for assisting the local facility in hiring and training the local People Strategy Representative
* Accountable for ensuring recruiting processes and policies are being followed and responsible for maintaining recruiting data
* Prepare wage analysis as needed for region