Regional Installation Manager - Denver, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Regional Installation Manager for Getinge, based out of our West US installation region, you will be responsible for all aspects of bulk equipment installations from quotation to customer acceptance. This position will provide cost effective support for lighter installation activity typically performed by field Service when practical and possible. Basic job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Insure that all aspects of installation management, including maintaining timelines, controlling costs within established guidelines, coordinating installation resources, including organizing/arranging sub-contractors and internal staff, and facilitating effective communications are carried out effectively.
* Support installation quotation needs of field sales representatives. Visit / coordinate customer sites and provide required specifications for proper installation.
* Work with Installation personnel to improve the quality of workmanship. Assure that field on-the-job training assistance is being provided, there is an effective use of all tools and procedures and paperwork protocol is being followed
* Ensure that all installation personnel comply with internal Quality paperwork procedures related to submission of Getinge USA problem reports. Follow-up on open quality activities, provide information to the Getinge Quality team and report progress to management
* Assist Sales Administration and Logistics equipment planners with backlog management providing input to define and ship product in a timely fashion.
* Understand the installation policies, procedures and techniques for all products sold and installed by Getinge USA, inc
* Develop and maintain a business climate that establishes, maintains and expands positive and cooperative working relationships with customers (including third-party contractors and vendors) and all company personnel, and encourages employee participation and initiative.
* Assist in the resolution of problems that may develop to the mutual benefit of the customer and Getinge.
* Perform other related duties as required.
* Bachelor Degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* 5+ years' related business experience including decision making and minimum 2+ years of project management or highly technical installation project experience.
* Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
* Must be able to interpret and manipulate data from computer-generated reports, software programs, written correspondence, architectural plans and drawings, piping and instrumentation drawings, electrical schematics, utility demands, and functional specifications.
* Exceptional communications skills.
Worldwide, Getinge ranks among the leading providers of disinfectors and sterilizers within the healthcare and life sciences segments. Since it foundation, more than 100 years ago, Getinge Infection Control has stood for innovation and technological progress in the field of disinfection and sterilization. The Getinge Infection Control organization is found all over the world, with 29 subsidiaries on six continents and over 230 distributors and partner companies. Getinge USA, Inc. is Getinge Infection Control's North American Sales and Service company.
We value diversity. Getinge USA is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V