Regional M2M Sales Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Leader in IoT/M2M
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSOUTHEAST REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR- IOT LEADER
Candidate must be a go-getter, hungry to grow their career with a desire to be part of an organization which is rapidly rising to the top of their industry through innovation, strategic acquisitions and unsurpassed commitment to their customers and team members.
_EXPLODE THE EXISTING REGIONAL ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS AND FURTHER INCREASE MARKET SHARE THROUGH STRATEGIC, COMPETITIVE AND AMBITIOUS ACQUISITION OF NEW ACCOUNTS._
The SE Sales Director is responsible for the execution of the sales strategy in the assigned territory and will be responsible for all direct and indirect sales of our client's embedded wireless and positioning modules in the territory.
The Sales Director will formulate and implement account strategies with our channel partners (manufacturer's representatives and distributors) to maximize sales results in the territory.
General responsibilities include: leading our sales efforts in direct accounts, developing account plans and strategies for key accounts, supporting our channel partners' sales efforts, prospecting new customers, qualifying leads and managing channel partner's performance in territory.
The individual will establish and maintain key relationships with channel partners, direct and indirect customers, and other industry participants. The position reports to the Vice-President of Sales and will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Applications Engineering teams.
This is a revenue focused role whose priorities will be to ensure sales targets are met/exceeded, channel partners have the support and resources they need, and that the individual develops strong, trusting relationships within all levels of the customers and channel partners:
* Meet and exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales by creating end-user demand for our client's products through direct and indirect sales activities.
* Develop individual account plans and strategies for existing and new accounts that helps to grow market share in the territory.
* Lead sales effort in later stage sales efforts through targeted customer visits to key decision makers, RFP response development, and the coordination of third-party solution providers.
* Identify and address customer objections during sales process and work with other members of the team to overcome customer objections.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated sales success in the M2M industry or a semiconductor organization. Candidate must be a go-getter who refuses to lose.
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
* Technically proficient with a successful background in long sales cycle/design-in semiconductor related product sales.
* Strong customer commitment, and have a proven history in excelling in a fast-paced, professional environment.
* Exceptional work ethic. Uses time productively, is focused on right opportunities, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals.
* STRATEGIC THINKER WITH WHO IS ABLE TO BLEND TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS STRATEGY TO DEVELOP COMPELLING PLANS FOR NEW PARTNER INITIATIVES.