Regional Maintenance Supervisor 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Regional Maintenance Supervisor
Job Id# EB-1056002473
* Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiating pricing and collaborating on approved vendor list.
* Develop and/or maintain a preventive maintenance program to extend the life of HVAC systems throughout the communities.
* Research and evaluation of all current and potential products used in the maintenance and upkeep of the properties.
* Specifically responsible for maintaining a replacement log that tracks the replacement of carpet, vinyl, appliances, condensing units, etc.
* Scheduling and direct supervision of all in-house and/or vendor work for all properties within the portfolio.
* Inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, custodial and grounds departments under the direction and with the approval of the Area Manager.
* Insuring OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times.
* Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
* Schedule and perform preventative maintenance.
* Analyze and resolve work problems or assists workers in solving work problems. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
* Maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude for all service, custodial and grounds personnel at all times.
* Thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
* Interviewing, screening and recommendations for Service Technicians and Grounds personnel.
Experience & Qualifictions:
* 3+ years experience as a Maintenance Supervisor
* EPA/HVAC Certified
* CPO, CAMT, and Freon Recovery Certificate preferred
* 2+ years of team management required.
* Background in plumbing, general maintenance and repairs is required.
* A "hands on" position with supervisory responsibilities.
* Involved in hiring, training, mentoring and evaluating staff.
* Must Pass Automobile Insurance Carrier's Investigation
Salary: $54,000-$65,000 DoE plus Exceptional Benefits Package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.