This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOffering trendy fashion accessories at great prices - that's our vision. It's a vision we've been implementing successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM and our own labels, we're represented through 16,000 sales areas in 53 countries worldwide. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewelry and accessories. 4,800 employees ensure that we continue to open up new sales areas and markets, and that our range of fashion products is continually expanded. With passion, responsibility and a high level of teamwork.
Regional Manager is responsible for the operational and sales management within the Retail and Concessions business in his/her region. He/she leads the team of district managers to deliver optimum customer/business partner experience and ensure beeline monthly, quarterly & yearly sales and profit goals are met on the regional level (up to contribution II).
He/she is in charge of the operational practices, compliance with visual merchandising standards & marketing campaigns and best possible service in multiple points of sales in his/her region.
REVENUE (TURNOVER) GENERATION AND PROFIT (CONTRIBUTION II) ACCOMPLISHMENT IN THE REGION
* Identifies and develops plans to achieve/exceed region sales goals and ensures the achievement of Contribution II according to objectives
* Achieves/exceeds all financial objectives regarding expense control and loss prevention
* Monitors and maintains compliance of all policies and procedures.
* Communicates business opportunities and identify possible solutions.
* Analyzes his/her region's P drives the beeline's performance management processes throughout the region.
ORGANIZATION & OPTIMIZATION OF SERVICE IN THE REGION
* Support District Managers in negotiations with business partner concerning location of our displays, marketing promotions and suggested improvements
* Monitors & optimizes service structure on regional level
* Ensures visual merchandising (VM) ensures the right level of stock per POS through application, usage & control of beeline established processes, systems and tools
* Organization of merchandise management for POS in the district (in cooperation with Merchandise Planning & Allocation department)
CUSTOMER CARE: BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH BUSINESS PARTNER
* Knows and is in regular contact with Regional Managers and District Managers of business partners
* Exchanges information with business partners on regional level
* Shares & discusses relevant commercial results with business partners on regional level
* Collects feedback concerning products, product range, our services and cooperation etc. (to ensure specific market & partners' expectations are met) and addresses them to line manager & respective support functions (ISC/BLC/NSC)
* Verifies & ensures the best possible level of customer service in the region
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
* Recruit and induct new District Managers (DMs)
* Conduct mid & long-term manpower planning
* Train, develop and coach team members
* Conduct performance appraisals
* Constant evaluation of employees and execution of performance
* Applies disciplinary actions
* Ensure corporate values are lived
* Ensure that the HR procedures and internal regulations are followed (including ensuring health & safety rules are in place)
POS OPENING & CLOSING
* Coordinates openings & closings with all relevant functions (i.e. Market Manager, Finance, VM, Merchandise Management, Sales Com) on the regional level
* Ensures beeline representative presence at new openings in cooperation
* Communicates with all involved departments & partners
* Ensures index and stock level for new POS are defined by DMs in cooperation with supply chain management on timely manner
* Participate in national & international strategic projects as required
* Implement international, national and regional initiatives
* Ensures best practices exchanges between counterparts
* Monitors competition practices and communicates regularly on them to her/his manager
* MUST BE LOCATED IN SOUTHEAST REGION OF US (SPECIFICALLY GA, NORTH FL, SC OR TN)
* Bachelor's degree in business or other related area
* Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in retail or distribution in B2B, with responsibility over a P&L, inventory management, budget or sales (preferably former district manager)
* Experience in analyzing financial reports
* Experience in leading strategic projects
* Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
* Experience in a multi-unit environment
* Minimum of 5 years of management experience defined as:
- Direct supervision of 4 or more remote employees
- Responsibility for training and developing teams
- Coaching employees and planning for succession on a team
- Responsibility for scheduling hours or controlling overtime
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Valid Driver's license
* Up to 50% travel time (3 days per week)