Regional Manager, Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Regional Human Resources Manager is responsible for serving as a partner to the leadership and management teams within the various business lines and practices within region of support by providing counsel on procedure and policy interpretation; recruiting and retention strategies and employee relations issues. In this role, the Regional Human Resources Manager is charged with the administration of regional and local compensation and reward/recognition programs, proactively assessing and identifying talent and development needs; driving and/or delivering of leadership and soft-skills training and monitoring human resources compliance.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Management or other relevant field required
- Advanced degree beneficial
- Seven (7) or more years of broad-based Human Resources Generalist experience including strategic HR plans and policy required
- Overseeing multiple office locations required
- Two (2) years of prior management or supervisory experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR beneficial
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and database systems
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster and maintain relationships with professionals at all levels within the organization
- Ability to act as a strategic partner to regional and local business line and practice leadership and management teams
- Ability to assess situations and professionals to effectively resolve employee relations matters in a timely and composed manner
- Strong project and time management skills and sense of ownership for project assignments and regional responsibilities
- Knowledge of federal and state personnel laws and their appropriate use
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all matters
- Ability to deliver presentations and facilitate meetings/training sessions
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability