Regional Manager / National Accounts 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Cincinnati metro area.
On behalf of our client (the employer) we are conducting the search for a multi-skilled manager with a substantial background managing people, clients and projects. Candidate should possess qualities in areas of leadership, diplomacy, empathy, time & priority management, creative problem solving and high character & ethics. Experience working effectively with-in (or selling to) large, multi-tiered organizations. Able to navigate through politically charged environments while maintaining and building positive relationships and attaining company goals.
Note: Our employer is a manufacturer but candidate experience and knowledge in retail and merchandising is more important than a manufacturing background.
Some of the key Qualifications, Skills and Abilities include:
* Several years managing direct reports / teams.
* Working with or inside large retailers
* Familiar with retail merchandising, promotion or fulfillment.
* Knowledge of marketing and brand concepts including shopper insights and point-of-purchase
* Effective presentations
* Interpersonal skills
* Sales experience or department leadership
* Highly organized with good attention to detail
* MS Office, PC's and Internet
* Strong verbal and written English language
* Able to travel to multiple client locations on a regular basis.
Compensation includes base salary plus incentive program and benefits.