This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Job Id# EB-2989345274
* Supervise approximately eight properties, on-site Property Managers and Maintenance personnel
* Negotiate service contracts with vendors
* Conduct property inspections
* Respond to resident complaints
* Hire on-site staff & maintenance personnel
* Ensure resident compliance with rules and regulations
* Facilitate efficient turnover of rental units
* Coordinate advertising for available units
* Review rental applications
* Monitor performance to budget
* Handle property emergencies
* Reconcile rent rolls
* Prepare and serve pay or quit notices
* Attend eviction trials
* Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws
* Develop scope of capital improvement projects and home rehabs
* Obtain bids for capital improvements and home rehabs
* Oversee vendors performing capital improvements and home rehabs
* Assist in property budget preparation
* Property rehabilitation of newly acquired properties
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
* 3-5+ years experience as Regional Manager or may consider Senior Property Manager who has supervised a portfolio of multiple sites
* Strong sales, leasing and supervisory experience to manage a portfolio of properties and staff
* Residential property management experience
* Excellent written ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.