Regional Market Manager- Field Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage division is searching for a Regional Market Manager (RMM). The RMM will be responsible for:
* Achieving established P&L goals for the local Market Drive top line sales profitably for all SBUs
* Develop/work with Account Managers
* Develop a Strategic Plan for Area tying all facets of the Market
* Manage expense budget
* Develop relationships with I/C Distribution
* Ensure senior level relationships with strategic customers
* Ensures coordination across resources within RMT
* Directly manages Senior AM, AM, FMC
* Lead coordination and account planning with Powers and Proto Reps in Market
* Direction to aligned I/S, CSR, credit, channel support, FSC
* Drives goal-setting and measurement of RMT success
* Support customer visits (e.g. large distribution or end-user)
* Develop/work with Field Marketing Team and ensure fully aligned end user and product focus
* Lead Strategic partnership with Product Service
* Event Marketing coordination
* 4 year College Degree Required
* 5+ years industry experience
* 3+ years of Sales experience
* Leadership, ability to lead across multiple functions and departments
* Ability to multi-task
* Highly effective communicator.
* Understanding and Knowledge of IT Business systems BW Report Web Tool Commerce
* Financial Acumen ability to understand basic balance sheet and drive profitable growth
* Goal oriented, highly driven
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.