Regional Operational Excellence Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a CPEx Regional Leader opening to join our Chromalloy Performance Excellence organization.
Day to Day:
Chromalloy Performance/Operational Excellence (CPEx) is the driving force behind continuous improvement within Chromalloy. The CPEx Regional Leader (CRL) is primarily responsible for leading the CPEx Deployment within their region and to develop a CPEx culture, provide technical support, training and coaching in CPEx processes/tools to grow the process improvement capabilities of the business.
This role requires significant leadership skills, as well as, technical CPEx skills such as Value Stream Mapping, Business Process Mapping, 5S Deployment, 6-Sigma Certification, etc. The individual will need to drive change management, effectively communicate throughout the organization and collaborate to achieve target performance and share best practices. What you will do:
Identify and align CPEx Priorities, Goals and Objectives.
* Work in collaboration with GM and Site Leaders to identify and improve those areas most important to the region and sites.
* Establish CPEx strategies, KPIs, priorities, project goals and assess results.
* Provide regular and ongoing feedback regarding improvement opportunities to Site Leadership and to CPEx Global Leader.
* Coordinate, lead and execute improvement projects and initiatives in order to achieve business needs and objectives.
* Drive CPEx culture throughout the region by organizing & facilitating CPEx events as necessary and ensuring that accountability for CPEx is held at all levels in the organization and ensuring standards are followed correctly.
* Conduct site evaluations (audits) to CPEx Standards proficiency as directed by Regional GM, CPEx Global Leader, & Site Leaders.
Deliver business results:
* Drive the delivery of transformational CPEx activities within the region, to deliver Operational and Financial results
* Identify and eliminate process waste by continually driving a cultural shift in the organization with sustainable results.
* Monitor progress of improvement projects by establishing reporting process metrics, and creating business performance scorecards, providing regular business management metrics including cost/performance improvement and ROI.
Develop CPEx Capability:
* Development of CPEx capability within the region through training of all site personnel to CPEx Standards. CRL is expected to both deliver training and coordinate training as necessary within the region.
* Leverage CPEx skills and talents to assist the organization with capital requests, footprint transformations, capacity planning, and product transitions between facilities.
* Continuous assessment and recommendation to Site Leaders of people to receive further CPEx training and opportunities.
* Participation and periodic leadership of CPEx Teams as directed by the CPEx Global Leader. What you need to succeed:
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.