Regional Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNaviga is North America's premier B2B sales, marketing and executive search firm.
Our client is one of the largest independent distributors of waterproofing and restoration products in the nation. Naviga has been retained to identify a Regional Operations Manager to lead their South FL region.
TITLE: Regional Operations Manager
LOCATION: Miami, FL
KEY NOTES Ouside Sales or Branch Manager calls, weekly field training (material prep, review and approval dry-runs).
* Inventory Control- monitor distribution staff and the coordination and processing of paperwork flow and accurate data entry of computer transactions
* Partner with outside sales team to build a stable and successful sales organization
* Utilize leadership and people management skills to foster a collaborative environment where team members have clear goals and objectives for their position and strive to deliver top results
* Review, evaluate and communicate branch expenses for the local profit center in order to minimize unnecessary expenses.
* Monitor purchasing functions within the branch and support central purchasing efforts.
* 3+ years of operations and inside sales management experience within a direct distribution environment
* A strong background managing and leading teams, resolving employee performance or behavioral issues and developing others
* A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and upward to impact decision-making
* Must be bilingual; English and Spanish
* Has flexibility as to method, priority and timing of job duties
* Detail Oriented, Self-Motivated, and Proactive, with excellent organizational skills
* Ability to partner with other departments to move projects forward
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven history of meeting and/or exceeding aggressive deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
* Experience managing multiple complex and moving projects simultaneously
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient in Windows Microsoft programs (Excel and Power Point)
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
* Personally ethical and high integrity
* Support the company's vision, both internally & externally
* Effective Communication and listening skills
* Adaptability to change
* Effective persuasion and selling skills
* Ability to work in cross-functional, collaborative environment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Positive attitude and a fast thinker
* Medical, dental and vision
* 401k with company contribution
* Life insurance
* Long Term Disability
* 3 weeks PTO
* Paid Holidays
* Profit Sharing
* A supportive, professional, team oriented culture