Regional Oracle Software / Consulting Solutions Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAST Corporation is leading the way in the Oracle professional services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as a premier Oracle Platinum Partner with a nationwide presence in the public sector, education, commercial, transportation, utilities/energy and insurance industries.
In 2012, AST was recognized as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the National Association for Business Resource and ranked by Inc. Magazine as #1514 on its Annual Inc. 5, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fasting-growing private companies.
To sustain our continued growth across the US and Canada, we are actively looking for several talented senior level Regional Sales Management staff. This key roles will be an integral part of our national sales team.
The ideal candidate is experienced and self-motivated. These positions need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-paced, enriching environment and desires a full-filling career rather than just a job.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Lead the sales process for all of our Oracle Apps consulting practices
* Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S. and Canada
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* Successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets/quotas
* Strong understanding of the Oracle software suite of products
* Experience in selling professional consulting services for the Oraclesoftware suite of products
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
* Capability to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
* Excellent verbal, written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
* Organized and detailed oriented
* Ability to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Willingness to adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
* U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Competitive pay with a rich territory
* Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
* Professional enrichment program (mentoring, training, certification, conferences)
* World-class benefits that start on day one
* 401K plan and match
* Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
* A fun and collaborative environment
AST CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.