Regional Physical Security Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Provides proactive and responsive programs focused on ensuring a safe and secure environment for employees, clients, and assets entrusted to KeyCorp.Defines and enforces physical security standards, responds to and manages critical events, provides protection services, conducts security and risk assessments.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years experience in Physical Security or related field with broad understanding of physical security concepts and controls.
* Solid understanding of security policies and standards.
* Ability to effectively apply physical security standards to various situations based on risk.
* Ability to understand and analyze business processes and problems of medium complexity, draw actionable conclusions, and make sound recommendations.
* Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
* Strong project management skill
* Understanding of security design concepts.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective listening skills.
* Ability to communicate directly and diplomatically.
* Excellent relationship management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills
* Highly organized.
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a team.
* Detail orientated.
* Ability to travel outside of state and spend large amounts of time away from office.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products
* Operate standard office equipment.
560 Route 100, Bechtelsville, Pennsylvania 19505
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled