Regional Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
* Primary client point of contact for multi-vendor projects for key strategic accounts.
* Responsible for overall program milestones, project status and key metrics
* Lead major issue resolution and communication with clients
* Prepare and present customer satisfaction score card to Calix and client senior management
* Provide program level risk mitigation and contingency planning
* Work jointly with the Operations Manager to develop the operating plan to support the program
* Provide leadership and vision to project managers and implementation teams to achieve strategic goals of the program
* Provide direction to project teams outside of Calix as part of the overall scope of work of Client initiative.
* Active participant in the Professional Service continuous process improvement efforts.
* Participate in developing strategy and responses to RFx requests, including scope negotiation
* Ensure the execution of all projects are carried out on budget and schedule
* Ability to recognize areas for product, process or service fulfillment improvements/innovation and develop plans with cross functional teams for implementation
* BS or Technical Degree desired.
* Minimum 7 + years Program Management experience in telecommunications industry.
* Possesses strong organizational, presentation and customer engagement skills
* Advanced interpersonal skills required
* Knowledge of major US provider s network and processes (systems, planning, engineering, and deployment)
* Calix product knowledge desired
* Demonstrated record of success in previous positions, possess a solution oriented attitude and have an aggressive desire for results
* Excellent problem solving skills
* A knowledge base in IP, ATM and/or TDM internetworking, switching or transmission is highly recommended
* Based in the West Coast is highly desirable with an already established home office
* Ability to travel 20% of time
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.