Regional Property Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Regional Property Manager - Affordable
Job Id# EB-8827521360
* Manage a portfolio of affordable housing properties consisting of approximately 1500 units
* Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with TDHCA to assure their assistance
* Establish short and long term property goals
* Maximize NOI for the portfolio
* Prepare property budgets and maintain knowledge of budget variances on a monthly and annual basis
* Provide monthly written evaluation of significant budget variances in both income and expense categories
* Responsible for recruitment, training, development, and supervision of Property Managers, Leasing and Maintenance Personnel in accordance with company policies
* Ensure all site personnel counseling statements and written evaluations are appropriate, accurate and delivered to Human Resources
* Conduct reviews and inspections on all properties
* Conduct semi-annual Quality Assurance reviews on all properties
* Ensure collection and deposit of all resident payments in accordance with Company policy and benchmarks
* Review necessary bids on contract work and monitor work on major projects as required
* Maintain occupancy benchmark and provide marketing strategy for properties not meeting occupancy benchmark
* Attend meetings and other conferences/seminars pertaining to property management
* Ensure all certificate of insurance requirements are met
* Professionally prepare and execute new contracts ensuring adequate engineering specifications are contractually incorporated for all major repair works for site
* Ensure all Company policies and procedures are being followed at the site level
* Ensure compliance with federal and state laws
Experience Experience using Yardi or similar is a plus
* 50%travel to is required to supervise property portfolio
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
Salary: Depending on Experience plus Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.