Regional Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We're looking for a talented sales professional who will focus on new business development by selling our Telecommunication products and services to C-level and Director level decision makers. If you are a highly driven, self-motivated individual, with a positive attitude, and competitive spirit, Granite will provide you an exciting and lucrative career opportunity. You will get the training, support and environment needed to succeed. You will be the driving force for securing new customers and new business nationally for Granite across North America.
* Prospecting, cold calling and selling our products to small, medium, and large companies nationwide (Fortune 100, 500, 1000)
* Responsible for selling traditional POTS - "Plain Old Telephone Services": Local and Long Distance
* Responsible for selling advanced Data services - VOIP, SIP Trunking, Cloud-hosted IP PBX, MPLS, and T1
* National Break/Fix/Repair (T&M)
* Structured Cabling Projects - RCDD, Data Center Builds
* Phone Switches & Systems - Nortel, Avaya, Samsung and TalkSwitch
* National Rollouts - Legacy Upgrades, Telco Demarc Extensions
* Build and maintain a sales funnel and pipeline
* Explain and demonstrate the features and values of our business to C Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales quotas
* Excellent relationship building / managing skills
* Experience managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing
* Proven experience selling to multiple decision makers at the C, Director and senior executive level
* Bachelor's Degree required
PAY AND BENEFITS: This is a full time position. Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits: Base Salary, Monthly commissions, residual plan, company 1$ for $1 deal close match. Other competitive benefits include Vacation, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, company matched 401K, annual President's club Trip.