Regional Sales Director - Oklahoma City, OK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Regional Sales Director ensures that the assigned region meets and exceeds sales and expense objectives. The position is responsible for formulating sales strategies for markets within the assigned geography and product lines, in order to attain revenue goals set by the company. Will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives to identify and evaluate market opportunities and sales potential, and to establish and achieve their annual sales objectives. The position negotiates contracts with external customers and keeps the company informed of market dynamics and competitive activity. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for the management of pipelines and SFDC compliance and implementation of company policies.
* Attainment of Regional business plan and sales revenue goals.
* Pipeline management.
* Develop regional staff to enhance performance, productivity and employee satisfaction.
* Lead coaching and development of Territory Managers, Account Managers and staff along with the creation and follow-up on developmental plans.
* Develop and identify new work processes and the improved utilization of human and material resources within the assigned or related functions or groups.
* Investigate and solve problems that impact work processes and personnel within or across units or departments.
* Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
* Create an entrepreneurial environment.
* Keep the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action. Develop and communicate a vision for the team and assigned product line.
* Demonstrate effective change leadership.
* Build strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
* Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Develop, monitor and appropriately adjust the annual budget for department(s).
* Develop, communicate, and build consensus for operating goals that are in alignment with the division.
* Provide leadership to assigned staff by communicating and providing guidance towards achieving the department's objectives, performance goals and business standards.
* Recruit, coach and develop organizational talent.
* Forecast future departmental needs including human and material resources and capital expenditures
* Recommend or modify the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity subject to senior management approval.
* Make decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve the program objectives established by senior management.
* Participates in any and all work activities as assigned by management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Demonstrate strong business acumen and have the ability to define the appropriate sales model to deliver results and anticipate critical issues.
* Strong operational experience with high emphasis on analytics and Field Sales management discipline that was developed by having leadership experience across a multiple range of product lines, ideally relevant to this position.
* Proven experience as a Field Sales leader with the charisma as well as leadership style that will motivate a Field Sales organization.
* Experience in working in organizations that strive in changing priorities and have the ability to identify the steps that need to be taken in order to execute.
* Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Track record of recruiting leading sales professionals across the industry, as well as a history of developing and retaining strong sales teams.
* Track record of success in identifying and implementing "Best-In-Class" management processes as it relates to the development of Sales organization.
* Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook, and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* Advanced degree preferred.
* A minimum of 5 years capital sales management experience in the medical device industry.
* Demonstrate record of success and achievement in sales positions and especially in other market-leading Med-tech capital device companies.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Responsible for understanding and conforming to the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimize the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
* While performing the functions of this position, the individual must be able to frequently stand, walk, sit and drive a vehicle for an extended period of time.
* Travel as required to customer sites (overnight travel will vary depending on the territory).
* The individual must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Must be able to complete series of inoculations as required.
* Ability to travel by car or public transportation as needed.
* Travel requirements are up to 75%
* Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move a minimum of 35 lbs.
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability