Regional Sales Executive - Digital Marketing to Hotels 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REGIONAL SALES MANAGER MIDWEST
BASED REMOTELY IN DALLAS OR CHICAGO
Our CLIENT is an ROI-obsessed marketingtechnology company driving demand, revenue and brand awareness for travel, and tourism and lifestyle clients since 1986. The firm, with offices in New York City, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Bogota, Colombia is celebrating its 32nd year in the hotel and tourism industry. They create inspiring digitalexperiences and engaging campaigns that produce measurable results. The agency, based in South Florida, integrates online, social and search marketing programs to accelerate revenue for major clients including: The Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association, Bahamas Out-Islands Promotion Board, St. Maarten Tourism Bureau, St. Kitts Tourism Authority, Paradise Island Tourism Development Association, The Wall Street Journal, Four Seasons Hotels TERRITORIES ARE EVEN WITH THE SAME NUMBER OF HOTELS IN EACH TERRITORY_
* _WORK LIFE BALANCE_
* _SMALLER COMPANY ENVIRONMENT FOR REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS TO DIRECTLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF THE ORGANIZATION_
* _ALL FOUR PARTNERS ARE AVAILABLE TO SALES TEAM_
* _COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION STRUCTURE_
Our CLIENT is seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager for the Midwest territory. The RSM will be an individual contributor hunter, who will create their own demand, and leverage their own leads as well as inbound leads to acquire new business within the hotel industry.
_THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL__:_
* Have a strong record of accomplishments in business developmentpreferably in the hotel and resort industry where they have "asked for money"
* Have both the ability and ambition to grow an assigned territory with an entrepreneurial mind-set
* Be comfortable in a role where at least 30-40% of compensation is variable based on performance
* Have had success with a "value-based" sale
* Have a passion for the travel industry
* Identify, qualify, and negotiate new account opportunities in the assigned territory
* Explain ROI and the basic functionality of products
* Own and effectively manage the sales process from beginning to end
* Possess a consultative sales style with demonstrated sales success via web ex's and client visits
* Work from a virtual office, spend time with the sales leader each month and visit the corporate office several times each year.
* Participate as an active member of the sales and marketing team in meetings, presentations and trade shows.
* Work independently and through team interaction.
_IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:_
* 5+ years of experience selling technology or services to hotels preferred OR selling digitalmarketing to another industry
* Experience in "asking for the money" (i.e. client has had to pay for a service prior to receiving it)
* Sales drive and intellectual curiosity, understands how the hotel industry works and can communicate with professionals at all levels in an organization
* Experience in large account management, territory planning, and growth.
* Experience will cold calls/emails
* Experience in new business development
* Effective time management and organizational skills
* Technology savvy, previous experience with a CRM
* Self-starter, entrepreneurial minded
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Currently resides within the assigned territory (Dallas or Chicago)
_REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:_
* _Minimum 5 years of experience either selling technology or services to the hotel industry _
* _Experience in "asking for the money" (where the client has had to pay before actually receiving the service)_
* _Experience must not be solely selling only performance based products such as OTA_
* _Willing to travel up to 40-50% of time _
* _Work remotely_
* _Resides in Dallas or Chicago _
_COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS_:
* Base will DOE
* 4% commission on bookings
* Uncapped commissions
* Medical (company pays half of the premium)
* Vacation is take it when you need it
* Receive laptop and phone