Regional Sales Executive - Industrial Engineered Coatings
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Diedre Moire Corporation, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking top-producer with extensive outside sales experience calling on customers in the industrial channel in facilities such as chemical plants, recycling facilities, paper mills, refineries, O&G storage facilities, etc.
Lead business development and sales efforts for customers in the Northwest region, utilize your book of business and existing industry contacts to grow the company's presence in a new market.
* Proven success leading new territory developing and managing, maintaining, and up-selling existing industrial customers in engineering firms, construction companies, contractors, and facility operators.
* Expertise acting as a strong consultative force and influencing customers during sales efforts to increase dollar value and customer's perceived value.
* Ability to develop a technical plan for coating projects with applications engineers and present contents to customers as their technical representative.
* Experience writing and reviewing project specifications for epoxy, polyurea, sprayable concrete, and polyurethane coatings.
* SSPC or NACE designations.
* Base salary to $120,000 with up to 45% bonus potential.
* 401(k) pension plan.
* Travel expense account, cell phone, laptop, and credit card.
* Growth opportunities and long-term incentives.
* Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, group term life insurance, short and long-term disability fully paid by company.
PLEASE REFERENCE #369151 WHEN RESPONDING
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience Requirements: 5-10 years
Job City Location: Denver
Job State Location: CO
Job Country Location: USA
Salary Range: $100,000 to $200,000
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.