Regional Sales Executive - Major Accounts 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ADP DEALER SERVICES IS NOW CDK GLOBAL.
STABILITY MEETS AGILITY. CDK is one of the largest technology providers to the automotive industry, with more than 26, dealer sites in over 100 countries and nearly 9, employees worldwide. From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours. GREENLIGHT YOUR CAREER.
We have an immediate opening available for a REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE (RSE). Create business relationships and increase incremental revenue to Large CDK clients through face-to-face sales activities. Work in conjunction with all of your channel partners to increase sales opportunities in CDK Strategic Products to grow CDK's share of wallet in our existing client base. Achieve annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of Director of Sales.
* Excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in communications needed.
* Proven sales track record with 5years of experience in B2B technologysales.
* 4year college degree or equivalent experience
* Must have Automotive Retailexperience, ideally 3-5years, and/or must have 5-7years of outside B2B sales/including new business development selling within or to the Auto vertical at a minimum of 80% of the time
* Knowledge of automotive, finance/insurance and technology industries strongly preferred
* Ability to travel approximately 75% or more is required
* Excellent work ethic
* Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
* Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
* Team player with ability to coordinate efforts with channelsales reps to sell
* Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge, i.e., proficiency w/MS Office (Excel/PP)
* Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
* Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace
* Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios
We back our Sales force with the strongest infrastructure in the business. CDK Global provides a top notch supporting cast which gives the Sales associates the back-end support needed to get business done. We will support your career growth with initial and on-going sales training, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. We cannot succeed as a world class service company unless we globally attract, motivate, empower and retain exceptionally knowledgeable, talented, and committed associates.
Our associates have a strong work ethic and results-orientation, believe in and support our core values, and reflect the diverse business environments in which we operate. We will offer our associates challenges, opportunities, and advancement in an informal, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedule issues. We will provide technologies that enable our associates to meet our clients' ever-changing product needs and preferences. We want each associate to feel like an integral part of a team that is making a discernible positive contribution to CDK's success. Our goal is to be the clear employer of choice for our current and future associates.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.