Regional Sales Manager - Aerospace Metal Sales 8/16/2016
Samuel, Son and Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Samuel, Son & Co., Limited offers end-to-end solutions in the distribution, transportation, processing and manufacturing of metals and industrial products. Founded in 1855, Samuel is the largest family-owned metals processor and distributor in North America.
Samuel has over 100 strategically located steel service centers and manufacturing facilities. The customers we serve vary in size from leading automotive manufacturers to specialized product designers. Yet each one is treated with the same superior customer service that you would expect from a 5th generation, family run business.
Our Service Center network includes vast product inventory and processing capabilities. Our Manufacturing Groups fabricate leading-edge manufactured products in a range of materials. Samuel and its divisions are active members in numerous Trade Associations, helping to make sure that our industry is driven by progressive, high-quality, and safe standards.
Quality and safety are a priority at Samuel.
Aerospace Metal Sales
Working from their _home-based office_, the REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, AEROSPACE will be responsible for developing aerospace sales opportunities and marketing Samuel's Aerospace business within the assigned region. They will provide service to customers by obtaining and clarifying requirements, prospecting new business, and working with others on the sales team to grow the Aerospace business.
* Drive revenues and profitability through account maintenance and development to achieve desired metrics annually.
* Execute sales strategies, define account plans and close on opportunities.
* Strategically position and sell solutions, products and services.
* Apply industry knowledge to sales statistics, technical data, pricing, discount and weight calculations.
* Motivate the customers to take action by designing specific solutions and guiding them as those solutions are implemented.
* Build and maintain long-term relationships.
* A minimum 3 years of AEROSPACE METAL SALESexperience is required.
* Ability to develop new account relationships and expand business with existing customers.
* Possess leadership skills to lead both the Customer organization and the Samuel team.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and execute daily activities.
* Ability to effectively identify, communicate and solve problems.
* Knowledge of MS Office applications specifically Word and Excel.
SAMUEL, SON & CO., LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND COMPLIES WITH ALL FEDERAL AND STATE REGULATIONS.