Regional Sales Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Independently maintain sales functions in the Multi-Family Housing industry. This role will play a key part in growing business and further expanding in the industry. A consultative approach to selling will allow any individual to excel!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Establish and maintain a database of multi-family general contractors, subcontractors, vendors and othercontacts within the defined region.
* Collect, organize and maintain log/schedule of new construction up for bid within a defined region. Distribute information to the Production Manager for development of proposal.
* Travel assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talk with customers at industry events or by phone.
* Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
* Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
* Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
* Represents Company at trade association meetings to promote product.
* Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
* Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
* Coordinates liaison between sales department and othersales related units.
* Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
* Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
* Prepares periodic salesreport showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor Degree in a related field, or comparable work experience.
* Consultative selling experience.
* 3+years of proven success in an outside sales environment.
* Multi-family industry experience, a plus.
* Must be willing to travel to various territories on a weekly basis.