Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Human Technologies, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION* Regularly track progress on the sales activities/targets as well as execute the initiatives/actions as established with Sales Management
* Plan regular visits to distribution and assigned OEMs in the territory to maintain current business
* Increase market share by identifying and winning sales opportunities within assigned area of responsibility
* Develop sales plans and profitability targets with Sales Management
* Maintain high level of focus on designated target accounts
* Execute the business strategies for assigned territories
* Work closely with the commercial & technical support departments to provide best customer proposals
* Provide input to the pricing team on acceptable price levels to ensure profitability. Recommend price improvement on existing business
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is preferred - alternatively strong experience in Engineering or Hydraulics will be considered
* 5+ years experience and technical expertise in fluid power industry with working knowledge of hydraulic circuits
* Commercial and technical experience working closely with customers. Experience with both distribution sales and direct OEM accounts is preferred
* Previous experience in HIC & Cartridge valves sales is preferred
* Ability to travel extensively
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong knowledge of IT tools
* Ability to work with international teams in a global matrix organization