Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Enterprise Networking Software Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are the industry leader in providing network management and network security solutions and with our rich history of engineering excellence and stability; we continue to deliver network insight to major corporations worldwide. With our company culture that values quality, innovation, and stability, we continue to attract exceptional sales talent that promotes creativity, accountability, and high performance.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Sales Managers to sell state of the art Network Management and Security solutions. In this position you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced competitive sales environment with world-class systems engineers, customers, and cutting-edge network and application performance management technology on a daily basis.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue from both the direct and partner channel for you assigned territory. This position's responsibilities include:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Identify, develop, and close sales opportunities while exceeded quota.
* Advise customers on network management best practices using product suite and strategic solutions.
* Employ a Strategic Selling approach to secure new customers and continue to drive new technology solutions within the existing customer base.
* Follow up on leads generated by corporate marketing campaigns.
* Exceed revenue targets for assigned territories.
* Effectively deliver requirements driven sales presentations.
* Develop channel partners and maximize their capability to sell, promote, and support our product line.
* Care for enterprise accounts.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* A minimum of five years of networking industry experience and ten years of territory sales experience.
* Prior experience selling network management products or networking services.
* Exceptional organization, time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
* Desire and capability to learn and understanding company's products.
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced sales environment while driving results.
* Strong technical skills and Networking/Security background.
* Strong written and communication skills.
* Experience in selling to multiple levels of responsibility in an organization.
* Passion and desire to seek new opportunities and cultivate existing ones.
* Experience with managing partner accounts to maximize their earning potential.
* Bachelors' Degree (degree in computer, electrical engineering, or related field is a plus).
* Willingness to travel.