Regional Sales Manager - Energy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Regional Sales Manager - Energy is responsible for selling gas detection and respiratory protection products in the assigned geographic territory through new business development with identified target customers and growing the installed base with existing customers including service contracts. The RSM is also responsible for identifying, managing and driving manufacturer's representatives as necessary within the territory.
* Identifies potential target end-users within the target segments & prioritizes accounts and opportunities to produce the best sales and profitability results.
* Focuses time and resources on sales into the key oil, gas and petrochemical segments, while also covering sales in to application driven markets, through direct sales efforts and managing manufacturer representative activity.
* Maintains a high awareness of energy market trends and the competition, their strengths, weaknesses, sales and marketing methods & shares this information with internal stakeholders.
* Develops an annual sales plan and applies time & territory management techniques to maximize productivity & plans sales activities 30 -60-90 days in advance.
* Using proper opportunity management techniques maintains a healthy funnel of prospects and manages the sales cycle to the customer buy cycle.
* Adhere to all company import compliance and export compliance Work Instructions, Policies and Procedures.
* Builds strong relationships with end-user decision makers and key influencers within the target end users
* Understands the complex sales cycle of energy systems and develops relationships across the buying cycle.
* Focuses on solution selling and identifying unmet needs within customer applications.
* Design, project planning and offering elaboration for complex solutions to the customer
* Bid- and tender management and price negotiations.
* Project sales to the customers
* Leading the planning and implementation of the projects in close collaboration with the involved system and instrumentation engineers
* Project Management and controlling (manage project budget and resource allocation complying with quality standards)
* Initial operation and approval of the solution on the part of the customer
* Full technical documentation and handover of all technical project related data to the customer
* Elaboration of according Service concepts and execution of a service agreement with the customer in close collaboration with the Service department / external Service providers.
_Please submit all resumes in a MS Word format only. All zipped attachments, and Word Perfect resumes, will not be opened._ We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 3999