Regional Sales Manager - Gulf States 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IIG is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Regional Sales Manager responsible for the Gulf States. This is a home based position that can be located anywhere in the territory,, given you are close to a major airport. The purpose of this position is to sell business product lines / systems and generate new growth and profitability within a specified geographical territory or specific assigned markets and meet the required sales plan.
- Make direct customer calls on owners, specifiers, facilities managers, engineering firms, distribution, and contractors to develop and increase sales through these channels
- Actively participate in local/regional industry associations
- Formulate job bids and negotiate contracts
- Provide solutions to complex project requirements, such as logistic options, product applications and or installation methods
- Prepare and issue reports as required
- Develop and drive a sales strategy for a particular territory/market
- Monitor and make recommendations concerning market needs, changes in competitive policies and strategies, channels of distribution, advertising and promotion, pricing and sales activity
- Manage customer dissatisfaction and specific complaints fairly, promptly and effectively
- Develop and conduct training programs for customers.
- Develop sales forecasts by product line, markets and major customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years experiences selling technical products
- Sales planning including analysis of customers, channels, competitors, pricing, and market conditions across the value chain.
- Proven ability to develop customer relationship quickly and maintain customer relationship for the long term.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop custom solutions for industrial insulation applications.
- Knowledge of the industrial construction industry and construction process .
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer proficiency in software applications to include analysis, letter writing, email communications, graphic, and technical presentations.