Regional Sales Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ECO2 is the world leader in SuperOxygenation systems. Our business is built on being an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional chemical treatments for water and wastewater. Initially focusing on odor and corrosion prevention, ECO2 has helped cities across the country solve their needs in both municipal and industrial applications. This simple, yet highly effective and reliable technology has also solved problems for communities across the world.
The most important factor in our success is the quality of the people that comprise the ECO2 team. We are seeking a highly talented individual to join our progressive team as a Regional Sales Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to build a new market segment.
The number one focus for the Regional Sales Manager will be to generate new sales leads in the Southeastern portion of the United States. This is an untapped region and offers a generous base salary plus commissions based on results.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* Proven track record of selling water/wastewater industry solutions to municipalities or industrial companies
* Excellent client management, relationship building and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organization, multi-tasking, follow-up and time management skills
* Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently from a home office
* Live in the Southeastern portion of the United States and willing to travel 25%
* PE considered a plus
Benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing plan, company paid short/long term disability and life insurance programs. We also offer generous continuing education, licensure and professional development programs that encourage career development, wellness and a good work/life balance.