Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
Topcon America Corp.
JOB DESCRIPTIONReturning Candidate*
Log back in!
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Regional Sales Manager for Topcon s Treatment Segment (Pascal laser) will focus on business process, articulate and implement best practices related to Topcon laser sales activity with the designated territory (Western half of the US.)
The following duties are required to be performed by the employee, but are not limited to these as other duties may be assigned.
1. Manage Sales budget for US Accounts in the designated territory
2. Act as Subject Matter Expert to customers on product line, their value proposition, and how to demonstrate their impact on business needs.
3. Work closely with the Director of Business Development Lasers to advance customized marketing-strategies for the designated territory.
4. Provide members of the sales and product development team with unique insights into the business issues faced by our customers.
5. In conjunction with Director of Business Development Lasers conduct interviews with key opinion leaders and stakeholders and summarize the results.
6. Holds shared accountability with Sales and Marketing leaders to develop marketing strategies that create awareness, engagement and drive product sales and market share,
7. Identify emerging sales opportunities and provides general intelligence on key competitors.
8. Active member of planning of meetings, trade shows, events and job related training opportunities.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Demonstrated track record of achievement
* Possess a good understanding of market concepts
* Recognizes business opportunity with a proven ability to expand or gain market share
* Determining margins and pricing
* Ability to work independently and demonstrate professional selling skills
* Must be available for overnight travel up to 30% of the time, including occasional weekend and holiday trips
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor s degree, or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 2 years of sales of or end user experience with established laser manufacturer or distributor.
* Extensive knowledge and familiarity with US ophthalmic market.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Share on your newsfeed
It is the policy of the Company to recruit, hire, train and promote for all job classifications without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status, and to base all such employment decisions upon the individual\ s qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.