Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
TracFone Wireless, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONur Lifeline Support team is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast. This position is responsible to work with vendors to manage grass root agent productivity and to improve agent performance. Incumbent will increase work within regions by sourcing, negotiating and managing new vendors for grass roots distribution channels which will increase number of sales.
* Develop and execute effective sales strategies to exceed the overall market, grass roots and retail goals. Effectively and professionally present the benefits and opportunities of the all TracFone brands with a primary focus on SafeLink to vendors and grass roots agents.
* Manage grow distribution in assigned area by identifying areas of opportunity and holding sales vendors accountable for penetration in all of assigned markets. Build and lead outsourced grass roots teams with over 250k population. (6 month ramp period)
* Initiate, develop and maintain a strong business relationship, using proven sales and training techniques with outsourced professional sales companies within assigned geography location.
* In the first six months improve average sales per agent by agent to 7 activations per day (50% improvement).
* Consistently review operations and compliance standard operating procedures with partners. Ensure Partners are operating within acceptable parameters.
* Provide reports and analyses for territory/production activity, market data, etc. as requested by management. Manipulate raw data and use it to present opportunities and risks to partners.
* Utilizing the latest industry and market trends, identify opportunities for product improvements, new product opportunities and new channels of distribution.
* Bachelor's Degreerequired or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrated 5+ years of field sales success and/or channel management.
* Proven record of success with developing prospecting list, cold calling and customer expansion.
* Experience meeting and exceeding sales quota.
* Must have strong networking and teaming skills with internal and external team members
* Telephone sales and government sales experience preferred.