Regional Sales Manager, Monitoring Technologies - Midwest Territory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturer of Safety Technology
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Regional Sales Manager, Monitoring Technologies has sales and account management responsibility for the Company's customers in Upper Midwest Region. The Regional Sales Manager position requires consultative selling and project management skills in growing existing accounts and developing new accounts. THE KEY FOCUS OF THIS POSITION IS ON DESIGN WINS, SALES REVENUE GROWTH, AND PROFITABILITY OF THE COMPANY'S GAS AND FIRE DETECTION PRODUCTS WITHIN THE MIDWEST MARKETPLACE.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Regional Sales Manager, Monitoring Technologies is an individual contributor role that reports to the Vice President of Sales.
* Build strong relationships with clients and distributor partners at multiple levels: sales people, sales managers and key decision makers.
* Train and motivate distributor personnel in the use and sale of products and services.
* Build strong relationships with key end-users, decision makers and key influencers.
* Monitor the condition and maintenance of the consignment and demo equipment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & PROFICIENCIES
* Undergraduatedegree in technical related discipline from an accredited university - this technology is typically sold to engineers.
* 5 to 8years of experience selling process control solutions or analyzers or instrumentation used by Oil & Gas producers, chemical manufacturers and other potentially volatile production environments via channel management, telephone and direct sales activities.
* Certified or Professional Engineer status - _PREFERRED_
* TWIC clearance for petrochemical sites - _PREFERRED_
* A track record of success in achieving sales and customer satisfaction objectives via channel management is required.
* Excellent follow up skills.
* Current knowledge of relevant Federal and State safety regulations as it pertains to the Company's products.
* Your personal situation must support 50% to 60%travel.
The compensation package consists of a salary based on experience, incentive compensation - which is paidmonthly - plus a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes a company car. The Company believes that in addition to recognition, productive and effective employees enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
Midwest Territory to include: MI, IN, IL, WI, ND, SD, MO and KS.
Candidate must reside within the territory.
Our client is a global manufacturer of sophisticated and innovative technologies and solutions to protect, support and save workers and assets that may be exposed to a variety of hazardous conditions.