Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client company, a rapidly expanding firm with a corporate mission to provide innovative, clean, and energy-efficient solutions in North & South America, currently has an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager for their Industrial Automation Business in California. This is an excellent opportunity to pick up an existing territory with tremendous room for growth, to prove your worth and be rewarded accordingly. Although the company is based in the SF/Bay area, the candidate for this position can live anywhere in California with the ability to travel. The desired candidate will:
* Meet or exceed all established sales goals for the territory.
* Provide accurate sales forecasts and execute tactical sales plans.
* Build and Maintain relationship with key customers to gain market share at each.
* Identify target new OEM customers and develop relationships at a senior level, engaging company's senior management.
* Manage the territory by having good coverage of distribution in each area for all products.
* Engage in marketing activities as identified within the region.
* Develop and implement field sales training for Channel Partners.
* Report weekly on customer activity.
* Collect marketing and competitive information and report as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* BSEE or ME and MUST HAVE 5+ years' experience selling Industrial Automation products (VFD, Servo, PLC, HMI)
* Must live in assigned region. (California)
* Excellent communication skills (Negotiation, Sales, Presentations, email, etc)
* Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
* Self driven and results oriented
* Ability to travel in California