Regional Sales Manager 9/2/2016
NCI Building Systems
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AMERICAN BUILDING COMPONENTS was founded in 1908 and has grown to be one of the largest manufacturers of metal roof and wall panels for residential, post frame and pole barn buildings. It is a subsidiary of NCI Building Systems.
An ABC REGIONAL MANAGER'S purpose is to maintain and grow existing customers as well as sell new business. The Regional Manager works in partnership with the Sales Manager/General Manager to meet the service needs of the customer. The Regional Manager is responsible for maintaining a high-level, strategic relationship with the top 20% of customers or customers that constitute approximately 80% of their sales base.
* Become the trusted advisor to current as well as new customers, for their building product needs
* Develop lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships
* Forecast territory sales based on increasing historical market penetration
* Initiate communication with prospective clients to expand revenue base
* Take action on customer concerns, investigating situations and creating solutions
* Demonstrate an ability to think strategically regarding services, products, and markets
* Learn, develop and utilize MBCI culture to perform tasks efficiently and productively to insure Company quality and workmanship standards
* Gather pertinent marketing information from territory and communicate it to management.
* Ideal candidate will have 2+ yrs. outside sales experience in the metal building, architectural, roofing, building materials, or construction industry
* A combination of technical and interpersonal skill sets are necessary to be successful.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
* Project/Negotiation management skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required
* An ability to travel3 to 4 days a week
_Your position requires travel. Travel is an essential function of the position. Our expense tracking and reporting requires that you be issued an American Express (AMEX) card to charge business expenses and manage your travel. The issuance of these cards is based generally upon your credit worthiness as determined by AMEX. Please understand that if you are unable to qualify for a card, we will not be able to consider you for the position. The Company cannot accept liability for card balances by backing transactions through financial guarantees. Any offer of employment is conditional on meeting this requirement, in addition to a negative drug test result, and an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) check and criminal history background check. the harassment of any individual for any reason, including harassment based on any of the aforementioned legally protected classifications._
_Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled._