Regional Sales Manager - Remote
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BRIEF DESCRIPTION
The right candidate can help us significantly grow our business within the water and wastewater segments in North America. This position will have responsibility for rep management and technical sales throughout the assigned territory.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Executes strategy to drive sales thru network of VAG reps and distributors
* Lead negotiations for major projects, including pricing, delivery, and terms and conditions.
* Select and evaluate the best reps and distibutors in each territory.
* Motivate, train, and drive performance with reps and distributors,
* Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop strategic breakthrough sales strategies in conjunction with product management
* Utilizes Sales Funnel Management to focus and capture the top active projects
* Assists engineering consultants as well as municipal users in defining scope of work, project proposals, and specifications
* Generates and maintains CRM database related to business development and servicing activities
* Monitors customers, competitors and the market and recommends process, new products and/or product changes to increase spec share and sales
* Networks through tradeshows and trade related associations
* Actively follows up on proposals/orders/installations
* Provides excellent customer service and client support
* Continually expands product knowledge and product applications understanding to leverage VAG sales opportunities.
* Committed to continuous improvement and advocates the Rexnord/VAG core values and principles.
Work from remote office, with overnight travel approximately 50% of the time
Minimum of 2 - 5 years of outside sales experience in the water, wastewater, environmental, or engineered construction products market
Engineer or Engineering Technologist designation considered an asset
Proven success in selling value-added technical or specialty products into a price driven market (such as construction or heavy manufacturing)
Proven track record in generating relationships that ultimately lead to sales opportunities
Superior time management, interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent written and oral communications skills in the English language, as well as superior presentation skills, particularly to a technical/engineering audience.
Discipline to work on the road with minimal supervision
Valid Drivers License and Passport, with unimpeded ability to travel to the U.S. and Canada
Bachelor degree in similar or related field
Exposure to a water-related industry is a distinct advantage
* Competitive Salary
* Matching 401 (k) contribution
* Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Educational Reimbursement
* Matching Gift Program
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED