Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SONIFI Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSONIFI is the leader in innovative guest engagement solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries, serving 500 million travelers in approximately 1.2 million hotel rooms annually. Our core solutions include: interactive television, mobility, Internet access, and Free-To-Guest along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
We are looking to add a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER to our team in a full-time, exempt position.
The REGIONAL SALES MANAGER is primarily responsible for sales of SONIFI Hospitality Solutions products and services (Interactive Services, VOD, FTG, Broadband) for a geographically based territory and for delivery on assigned room, revenue, margin, and customer acquisition objectives. This is a high growth sales environment with focus on renewing existing customers Media agreements, developing new business, capitalizing on hotel renovations, HDTV upgrades, as well as the development of "non-traditional" customers (Architects, Contractors, FF&E Vendors, etc.).
Some of the essential job functions include:
* Generating, qualifying, processing, and following-up on leads.
* Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
* Working collaboratively in a team environment.
* Solving complex technical integration issues.
* Preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts.
* Effective "Cold Call" Prospecting.
* Developing and maintaining strong management company and hotel relationships.
* Managing travel and account coverage in an assigned Region.
* Operating effectively and efficiently in a home office environment.
* Providing daily Customer Communication and Customer Services.
* Achieving Sales, revenue, churn and product Quotas.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Four (4) yeardegree and/or minimum of 3-5years experience in a solutions selling environment preferably selling in the hospitality, gaming, entertainment markets.
* Must be able to deal professionally with senior level hotel executives and their staff.
* Must be experienced selling premium priced technology solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
* Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods and approaches is required.
* Must have experience selling technology based products utilizing Return on Investment and other value added selling approaches, familiarity and experience with large ticket technology sales items, strong legal (contract sales) negotiation skills, competitive-assertive personality with ability to operate effectively in high-pressure, high-risk sales environment.
* Must have a strong inner-drive and self-discipline, proficiency in ACTI, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, the ability to travel up to 60% and carry a valid driver's license.
SONIFI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, casual dress, onsite fitness facility and cafeteria in our Sioux Falls office, and much more.
Apply today and we'll review your qualifications to see if you might be the next great member of our team.
SONIFI knows the value of diversity and we are proud to be an EEO employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.