Regional Sales Manager
Knowledge Matrix, Inc. - San Diego, CAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Knowledge Matrix, Inc... Knowledge Matrix, Inc.
- San Diego, CA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- not provided
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
PALO ALTO, CA BASED SOFTWARE SERVICES COMPANY is hiring REGIONAL SALES MANAGERS IN NEW YORK, SAN DIEGO, AND ATLANTA GA as part of our expansion plan in the United States. These positions will be additions to the existing Business Development team.
We specialize in Outsources Software Services and work with Emerging Businesses as well as Established Enterprises. With a team of over 250 technology professionals we focus on delivering highly customized enterprise solutions to our customers.
Our services portfolio include Custom Enterprise Solutions, Application Development, Database Design and Development, Web Portal Solutions, Web Development, as well as Application Maintenance and Support. We work on various technology platforms. Our Business Development team believes in a consultative approach to selling, by helping them understand the right solution, technology, and engagement model that will be the most efficient, cost effective, and scalable.
Regional Sales Managers will be responsible for Business Development and Account Management in specific regions and will be reporting to Director of Business Development. Prior experience in Sales and Business Development in the technology outsourcing space is important. Regional Sales Managers develop sales and marketing strategies, forecast and track sales activity and execute their business plan in the assigned region.
- Good understanding of business processes, enterprise level software, technology outsourcing, custom software development processes, and technology required to sell complex solutions.
- Ability to clearly articulate business issues and solutions and negotiate at a senior management level.
- Ability to identify customer needs, propose various potential solutions, and map those with technology
- Executes business plan for assigned territory
- College degree (BA or BS) preferred.
- Total work experience of 5 to 8 years in North America, preferably with around 3 years in technology outsourcing / offshore services
- Drive revenue opportunities by developing key markets and cultivating long-term relationships with senior-level customer contacts.
- Generate new business leads within the region through various demand generation activities.
- Follows up on marketing campaigns and set up qualified appointments with prospects.
- Work on qualified leads generated by company's Inside Sales and Pre-Sales teams
- Function as the primary contact point for customers prior to project initiation
- Keep all account and prospect information timely and up-to-date in a CRM system for prospect/client/sales tracking purposes.
- Meet assigned sales quota in territory.
- Develop small Regional Sales teams in the given region
We offer competitive Base Salary, Attractive Sales Commissions, and Employee Health Benefits.
If you are a Sales Professional with 5 to 8 years of relavent experience, Apply today!