Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONREGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR (Indisvidual Contributor)
TERRITORY: San Francisco
SELLING TO: Homebuilders, Multi-family Developers, Lenders and Financial Institutions
Our client is a premier consulting practice and the housing industry's leading provider of rich data for residential real estate development and new home construction.Headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA, the company has developed an innovative iPad application geared for homebuilders, multi-family developers, lenders and financial institutions to analyze the latest housing market trends.
_The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of residential real estate to grow and develop business. _
* Generate qualifying leads and drive the full sales cycle from introductory calls to closing deals.
* Set up meetings; deliver sales presentations, and regularly consult with clients and prospects
* Establish a strong presence in the assigned region by promoting product and actively participating in local/national industry events and trade shows
* Regularly report to Vice President of Sales on day-to-day activity including active leads, outstanding proposals, and pipeline of sales closings through the CRM system to align with overall company strategy
* Adhere to company pricing structure and sales strategy
* Must be willing to travel
STRONG CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum three years of B2B experience in sales selling to Real Estate industry clients; strong business development experience in the housing industry will also be considered
* Well established knowledge the housing market and economic trends is a plus