Regional Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
As one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Our Regional Sales teams sell Bruker Optics MIR and Ramna products in direct support of BOPT sales objectives in Mid-West territory which includes MN, Wi, IA, IL, MI
* Meet or exceed assigned territory sales target by maintaining & growing sales in current accounts, and identifying & closing business in new accounts.
* Accurately forecast prospects through sales cycle. Maintain balance & list of prospects that reflects sales targets. Interpret customer needs & identify BOPT solutions. Build & articulate BOPT value proposition. Understand customer decision making process, and key decision makers & influencers.
* Cultivate key accounts.
* Provide sales territory information, forecasts, reports and other business data through the BOPT management structure.
* Complete a business plan for the assigned territory detailing specific strategies and activities required to achieve goals.
* Identify & work with internal resources to enhance customer interaction through sales process.
* Maintain & enhance sales skills through technical & sales training.
* Develop & maintain territory database.
* Maintain & enhance technical knowledge on BOPT products, company literature & information, and competition.
* Maintain knowledge to discuss commercial contract terms.
B.Sc. in chemistry/biochemistry or equivalent degree along or work experience.
Essential to have experience with contact management database software, and MS Office. Must be able to learn new software packages; e.g. Adobe Acrobat.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have & be able to maintain valid travel documentation.
Other Skills and Abilities:
(include foreign language skills, communication skills, etc.)
Excellent communications skills needed to work with a wide variety of knowledge levels with customers of differing backgrounds, and within BOPT (e.g. management, service applications).
Must be able to maintain home office with telephone lines and computer connectivity. Must have flexibility, ability to prioritize and manage differing time constraints: time management is essential. In depth industry knowledge.