Regional Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
My client provides people with the very best, great tasting, bioavailable, non-GMO, super ingredients that promote health and well-being. As consumers become more aware of the dangers of industrialized and genetically modified foods grown with unhealthy chemicals, our client meets the growing consumer demand for healthy alternative food choices. These cutting edge, all-natural products help their customer feel good, live a healthier lifestyle, and lead a more productive life.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving new revenue, expanding the existing client base, increasing market share and the company profile.
* Manages and grows revenue and market share at designated agencies to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve strategic objectives.
* Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
* Make daily customer visits. Follow-up on customer quotations. Perform basic relationship building on a daily basis.
* Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver strong and relevant product propositions.
* Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective delivery to accounts.
* Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contactnetwork within accounts.
* Supports execution of strategy at the account level.
* Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
* Tracks customer activity in internalsystems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
* Provides clients with necessary product line education.
* Owns account relationship and drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
Base + Commission.