Regional Sales Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
UGSI Chemical Feed, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY UGSI Chemical Feed, Inc. has an immediate opening at its Vineland, NJ office for a Regional Sales Support Engineer. UGSI Chemical Feed, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UGSI Solutions, Inc., a global provider of on-site hypochlorite generation equipment, polymer blending feed systems, and chemical feed systems servicing the water and wastewater treatment industries.
The Regional Sales Support Engineer will work closely with the regional sales managers (RSMs), sales support (application and project engineering), and internal engineering teams to identify, design, and execute projects within the water/wastewater markets. The role will include generating technical and commercial sales proposals, managing assigned projects through the order execution process, and working with RSMs and manufacturing representatives to increase sales opportunities and results. The Regional Sales Support Engineer will work initially in an internally focused support role to develop a thorough understanding of the company’s products, customer base and processes, and then expand to external commercial activities in direct support of customers and sales channels.
• Assist internal product sales process and engineering support;
• Generate technical and sales proposals;
• Manage assigned orders and projects through the order execution process;
• Assist sales team in identifying territory and customer needs, opportunities and solutions;
• Assist sales team in conducting technical presentations and providing follow-up support; and
• Support sales team and sales support in other sales efforts as needed.
• B.S. degree in engineering (civil, environmental, or chemical engineering preferred);
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); and
• Ability to travel within North America up to 25% of the time.
• Customer service and/or sales experience;
• Experience with AutoCAD and engineering design software;
• Experience in the water/wastewater market; and
• Three years of equivalent work experience.
Qualified applicants should submit resume AND salary history when responding to this advertisement.
No phone calls please.
UGSI Chemical Feed, Inc. and UGSI Solutions, Inc. are equal opportunity employers supporting workforce diversity – M/F/Veteran/Disability.