Regional Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAn environmentally friendly company offering cutting edge technology is looking for a Regional Services Manager to ensure that the needs of their customers and field reps are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. This individual will work with multiple departments (including Development, Engineering, Sales, Quality and Manufacturing) to establish, coordinate, plan and control the activities of the customer support team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives. Company is located in Ogden, Utah.
* Establishing processes and procedures for issues in the field
* Responsibility for Spare parts - management system / spare part kits / quantities
* Warranty policy ownership including claims, approval processes and logistics
* Manage training programs for field rep, technician and customer certification
* Preventative Maintenance procedure roll outs (Driven from Engineering, implemented by Support)
* Technical Manual creation, review and translation coordination
* Change Management process owner and advocate
* Future implementation of a call center
* Data tracking and predictive analysis
* Ability to manage protocol for escalation of field failures
* System monitoring and data control
* RMA process and execution
* Conduct ongoing auditing of current processes to ensure the production process matches established documentation.
* Active participant in a culture that promotes innovation, teamwork, 5S, hard work, creativity and dependability.
* Able to make informed decisions with limited data.
* Handle customer inquiries and complaints
* Provide information about the products and services and troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
* Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
* 4 yeardegree in engineering, technical sales or business management preferred
* 3-5 years of customer support experience with highly technical and complex products
* Supervisory experience
* Proficiency in CRM systems
* Proficiency in MS Office applications
* Previous experience in a customer support organization that has launched a new product highly preferred
* Ability to interact with customers in a highly professional manner
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Positive and professional demeanor