Regional Software Sales Executive
Our client is a leading provider of enterprise and cloud based software to home health agencies, community care agencies and hspice and residential care agencies in the US, Canada and Australia. Their software products are focused on enhancing back office efficiency, scheduling, and coordinating clinical care delivery for home health businesses' field and clinical workers. Their products are used daily at more than 4,200 customer sites that are managing care for over 3 million patients.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sales the Sales Executive will be responsible for planning and performing all sales activities in an assigned U.S. territory. Current emphasis is on performing the day-to-day sales efforts while assisting with account management and market direction in the western region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Achieve annual sales plan by generating sales volume, up-selling to existing accounts and achieving account penetration within assigned territory
* Develop territory penetration strategies for key states and provide management with regular report of progress
* Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account, including a focus on selling at the CEO/CFO/Administrator level.
l* Maintain complete knowledge of current account's long-term objectives and purchase plans by acting as account "problem solver"
* Develop and maintain complete product knowledge mastery through formal and informal training methods
* Learning the scheduling, time keeping, billing and clinical processes used in the home health care setting.
* Becoming familiar with all aspects of the software platform.
* Becoming familiar with the operation of the departments at Procura and how your position interacts with them.
* Planning, preparing for and attending trade shows and conferences.
* Research and generate leads for potential selling opportunities based on target markets.
* Preparation of Initial Proposal and Contracts following company guidelines, as well as analyzing and preparing initial pricing based on product pricing structures.
* Performing demonstrations of the product software.
* Assistance with evaluation and research of market trends and needs.
* Assist Sales & Marketing department with product presentations.
* Gathering and assessing product enhancement ideas from customers and prospective customers.
* Performing research related to home care operational issues, new technologies, competitor functionality, etc., as it relates to product evolution planning and marketing strategies within your territory
* Participating in the roll-out of new products and releases to business partners and to the customer base
* Providing support to our Sales & Marketing department in the form of assistance with product presentations, preparation of demo systems and product literature, and consultation on functional requirements of prospective customers.
* Additional tasks, responsibilities, and special projects assigned from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Understanding regional characteristics
* Establishing relationships
* Prospecting and lead qualification
* Managing complex decision processes
* Driving a consultative sale
* Understanding drivers in the businesses of our competitors and the company/product
* Closing and contract negotiation
* Accomplished in running a ales process with dramatic variation in decision processes and time commitment
* Ability to travel extensively
* Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of complex sales or marketing experience
* Demonstrated aptitude and success in developing and maintaining solid, value-based relationships
* Ability to effectively demonstrate the product to prospects and the current customer base.
* Ability to gain a solid understanding of the homecare industry with ability to translate trends and data into action plans
* Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with internal staff and external customers
* Self-starter and independent thinker with an aptitude to work autonomously