Regional Solutions Consultant - Software
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services to the mid-to-large firm and corporate market segments in the United States. Part of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global information services company, Tax & Accounting North America has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Based in Riverwoods, Ill., our key office locations include Dallas, Wichita, New York, Washington, D.C. and Torrance.
The digital future has arrived and the tax and accounting professions are changing rapidly. Professionals today have different needs, expectations and capabilities. In addition to accuracy, they need greater mobility, simplicity and speed. These needs place a premium on access to active intelligence, agile systems and integrated workflow solutions. Our market-leading solutions address these evolving needs and include the CCH(R) ProSystem fx(R) Suite, CCH Axcess(tm), CCH(R) IntelliConnect(R), CCH(R) IntelliConnect Direct, CCH(R) Accounting Research Manager(R) and the U.S. Master Tax Guide(R).
We have an exciting opportunity for a REGIONAL SOLUTION CONSULTANT - Software Solutions for CCH, Tax and Accounting Division.. This is a home base role with a salary plus commission package. It is a terrific chance to join the team selling our cutting-edge Axcess and other software products.
AS A REGIONAL SOLUTION CONSULTANT - Software Solutions for Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting, you will have primary responsibility for driving profitable sales growth in assigned accounting firms that meets or exceeds sales goals. Your activities include learning and staying informed on the complex and comprehensive Tax learning and following a comprehensive sales process; updating and managing sales pipeline information for an assigned list of accounts; managing time and resources effectively; representing Wolters Kluwer within the industry and territory; and contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities.
IN THIS ROLE, YOUR SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE ABILITY:
* Learn our full line of Tax completing all self-study reading, exercises, and activities in the prescribed timeline.
* Learn and execute the sales process for Tax organizing customers by segment and opportunity (e.g., size, type of firm); researching contact information for decision-makers and influencers; building daily and weekly calling lists and making corresponding calls; and maintaining information within the Salesforce CRM database in accordance with timing and content standards.
* Drive new account/customer development to meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals planning and conducting prospecting/introductory calls with sufficient volume to establish full calendar of in-person meetings; participating in industry meetings, trade shows and sales meetings; conducting group presentations to generate interest in products and services.
* Maintain and grow existing customer business to meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals by contacting or meeting with existing clients in sufficient volume and with appropriate regularity to stay informed of their business needs, and the value provided by existing WK solutions.
* Contribute to new product development and software issue resolution that meets customer needs by identifying gaps/issues where current products do not meet client requirements; working with product managers to translate unmet client requirements into business and functional specifications; managing client expectations on the timing, delivery and scope of product enhancements.
* Improve TAA market share within the territory by identifying departments/business lines in target accounts using competitive products and engaging the client account at the management and executive level to identify business issues.
* Contribute to new product development and software issue resolution that meets customer needs by identifying gaps/issues where current products do not meet client requirements.
* Manage time and resources effectively to accomplish sales goals by planning for and scheduling all required sales activity; grouping activities logically (e.g., in-person meeting in the same locale on the same or consecutive days).
YOUR ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
* Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
* Work with other sales personnel and Division Sales Manager to address account/channel conflicts in a professional manner.
* Develop an Annual Business Plan based on accurate pipeline predictions, mid-year business update, weekly reports and quarterly forecasts.
* Engage in weekly communication with manager.
Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, marketing, or related field; OR, if no degree, 4years outside sales experience for non-manufacturing/non-agriculture product/services.
* 3years of sales experience to non-consumer organizations, including experience:
* Developing and qualifying prospect lists.
* Consistently achieving quotas and goals.
* Developing and executing business plans and forecasts.
* Translating contacts gained through extensive networking into legitimate business opportunities.
* Giving in-person presentations to prospective clients to explain the business'' products and services and their alignment with the client's needs.
* Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight.
* Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) SalesForce.com or other similar tools.
* Experience using a consultative sales approach.
* Business to business sales.
* Consistent club/performance awards.
* Working within a multi-division organization with various sales channels.
* Working in or selling products/services to the tax and accounting industry.
* Selling software or information services products and/or services.
* Formalized sales training (e.g., Holden, Complex Sale, Solutions Selling, Miller Heiman, The Challenger Sales Module).
* Understanding of tax-related rules, regulations & processes used within accounting firms or corporations.
* Understanding of tax software or information services products.
* Domestic travel to client sites, 60% - 70% of work time in designated territory.
* Ability to travel independently and overnight.
* Ability to travel by air.
* Must have valid driver's license.
* Must have a car.
* Ability to obtain a credit card.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2015 annual revenues of EUR4.2 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.