Regional Specifications Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRIEF DESCRIPTION
The Regional Specifications Manager will be responsible for leading the Zurn Specification Program in the region. This is a customer facing role requiring the ability to grasp technical information, make client presentations, and successfully change building specifications.
* Implements regional campaigns to develop Zurn brands with owners, architects and engineers.
* Executes strategy to drive spec share gains with top owners, architects, and engineers- new and existing products.
* Supports region/rep specification market share analysis by engineer, owner/architect, vertical, and product category.
* Utilizes SFM to capture spec share gains with the top active projects.
* Supports interpreting Dodge/McGraw Hill analytics and regional specification countermeasure process.
* Works with Area Manager to ensure rep spec development resources are in place to execute strategy.
* Provides qualitative intel for multi-generational product plans based on VOC and competitor offerings.
* Actively involved with regional industry groups- ASPE, AIA, USGBC, and BOMA.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field.
* At least 7 years of experience in the field
* Ability to travel up to 75%
CAPABILITIES AND SUCCESS FACTORS
* Customer Driven Sense of Urgency
* Must have ability to lead, train, and drive change
* Self motivated individual able to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
* Competitive Salary
* Matching 401(k) contribution
* Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Educational Reimbursement
* Matching Gift Program
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED