Regional Supervisor Enrollment Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsible for supervising Enrollment Agent activities and ensuring customers needs and expectations are effectively addressed. Responsible for insuring adequate fingerprint coverage at all fingerprint locations, serving as trainer for any new EA s as required, on-going communications with fingerprint location contacts and overseeing Operational activities as they relate to employee performance, staffing & scheduling, and training.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Manages Enrollment Agents (EAs) to optimize use of personnel, skills, and equipment.
* Participate and work with Business Services to onboard new partners and EA s.
* Approves business-related expenses and timesheets in assigned region; responsible for personnel compliance with established Expense Reporting and Timekeeping Policies.
* Identifies and expedites correction of problems relating to Customer Satisfaction and Operational Performance.
* Compiles information in regards to employee/partner performance.
* Provide follow up for fingerprinting clients and user agencies.
* Provide excellent customer service and set standards/expectation for customer service standards in Enrollment Centers.
* Provide in depth answers to applicants with questions about fingerprinting processes and operational functions.
* Oversees the development, implementation, and ongoing operation of Enrollment Centers in assigned region.
* Works with other departmental resources to develop an efficient schedule for Enrollment Centers, as well as schedules on site session requests (as applicable).
* Utilize on-site visits, agency feedback, and reports from network servers to assess the quality of service and adherence to policy by Enrollment Centers.
* Responds to inquiries and service requests that are either handled directly or forwarded to the appropriate MorphoTrust USA contact.
* Supervises the work of employees assigned to the enrollment centers from technical, and administrative areas.
* Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
* Coordinate logistics, inventory, installation, operation and support of enrollment and activation computer work stations.
* Extensive knowledge of TWIC, HazPrint, and all State/Commercial Programs operating in assigned area, and any new program that is introduced to the Enrollment Center Operations team.
* Represents the company in a credible and positive manner.
* Responsible for upholding the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position.
* Complete allMorphoTrust USArequired paperwork & computer tasks in a timely & accurate manner
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Demonstrated customer support skills.
* Solid professional expertise and understanding of processes and products.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong leadership ability.
* Sound decision making skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to multitask and deal with ever changing issues and priorities.
* Team Player attitude and the ability to work as a member of a virtual team.
* Able to work in remote location without direct supervisor interaction.
* Able to set up, tear down, and operate a Live Scan machine and perform basic maintenance.
* Able to complete a wide variety of tasks within the time constraints of each assignment.
* Business degree with a minimum of 2 years related experience, or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position.
* Working knowledge of applicable state employment laws.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills requiring working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel Requirements, such as:
* Frequent local travel based on needs. Mileage reimbursement program. Occasional national and regional travel for meetings and trainings. Travel percentage 75%.
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
* The work requires moderate physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 30-50 pound range and occasional lifting up to 75 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics